Click to Home

Go To Search
GovernmentDepartmentsResidentsVisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I?
How to Address the Council
Request to Speak at Council Meeting
To request to speak at a council meeting, complete the Request to Address the City Council Form.

If you have any questions please contact City Clerk Jamie Myers at 618-667-6741 ext. 513.

jamiem (427x640) (2) (111x166).jpg
Jamie Myers
City Clerk
Term: 2013-2017
116 E. Market St.
Troy, IL 62294

Ph: 618-667-6741 ext. 513
Fx: 618-667-4009

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm