Click to Home

Go To Search
GovernmentDepartmentsResidentsVisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I?
Anonymous Complaint
Submit a Concern
Use the Anonymous Complaint Form to inform us of suspicious activity, crimes, or related concerns that you may have.

If you need to make an official report, please call our department at 618-667-6731. If you have an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.