Click to Home

Go To Search
GovernmentDepartmentsResidentsVisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I?
Amusement License
Amusement licenses are needed for EACH coin-controlled electronic video game, mechanical amusement device or mechanical musical device used by the public and for which a fee is charged within the City Limits of the City of Troy, Illinois.

$11.00 per device